THE STARGAZER WEDDING EXPERIENCE | INQUIRY AND BEYOND
I live by the Golden Rule…treat others the way I want to be treated. I give my clients a wedding experience they will not forget, exactly the way I would want. This is why working with ME is a unique and special experience.
So, what exactly is the Stargazer Wedding Experience? Let’s take a look…
1. Your Stargazer Wedding Experience begins when you contact me. We will schedule a phone call or zoom meeting where I will ask a few questions about you and your fiancé, and your wedding plans. You’ll also receive our Investment Guide where you will get to know a little about who I am, my philosophy, and pricing options.
2. Once you’re booked you’ll receive a copy of our 75 page Wedding Planner, to help you stay organized and in budget as you plan. Also included, my 100 page Bridal Guide that is coveted by my brides!! It covers a wide range of topics from preparing for your engagement session to planning your honeymoon! Literally EVERYTHING you need to know about planning your wedding around your photography is in here…and more! These guides are beautifully packaged with a welcome gift and mailed directly to your home!
At this time, I’ll also send you an invitation to join my #StargazerBrides private Facebook group. There I post helpful tips, announcements, and surprises for all our past and current brides.
WORKING WITH US
3. The next step will be to schedule your engagement session. Engagement sessions typically happen 6-8 months before your wedding. Once the date is selected you’ll receive an engagement prep email with quick tips and reminders from the bridal guide. Once your engagement portraits have been delivered you’ll receive a little surprise in the mail!
4. I know that wedding planning can be stressful and overwhelming, especially as you get closer to your wedding date. To help you relax, and get you through the rest of planning, I have a few surprises I send you! One is for you to enjoy with your Maid of Honor or your mom, and one is for you to enjoy as a couple.
5. On the day of your wedding I am 100% there for YOU! I show up early to scout out the best portrait locations. I will work closely with your vendors to make sure that the day goes as planned, and you don’t have to worry about a thing!
6. On the Thursday, following your wedding, your blog goes live!! While still on your honeymoon, you’ll be able to share some of my favorite images with your friends and family!
7. Within 2-3 weeks after your blog goes live, your gallery full of gorgeous, joyful wedding images is delivered. Another little surprise arrives at your door as well!
8. Lastly, you’ll receive an email from me requesting a review of your SPV Experience. Your opinion matters, and your feedback helps me know how to improve the wedding experience for other brides!
Feeling a little sad that it’s all over? Not to worry!! In addition to all that has been mentioned, I still spoil my couples past their wedding day! I’ve been known to host happy hours for our past couples so we can catch up with each other, and sometimes I send a random text with a Starbucks gift card just because I’m thinking about you and want to say hello!
Are you ready to be a #StargazerBride?
Let’s get you booked!
See Stargazer weddings here.