After months, or even years, of wedding planning, it's over in the blink of an eye. The cake is eaten, the flowers died, and the guests have all gone home. You're left with a new spouse and your memories...that's it.
As Bailey said...
"When I woke up the day after my wedding, I was sad because everything I had planned and prepared for was gone. It went so fast. But, looking through my wedding images makes me smile because I can relive that day and see the memories and details over and over again".
The memories of your wedding day are going to be precious to you. Making sure every detail is captured and the candid moments with your friends and family are my number one priority. When you look through your wedding images I want you to remember not just how it looked, but how it felt. I want you to see things you didn't even know happened or you didn't get to witness. Every detail matters.
Don't trust your precious memories to just anyone. Put them in the hands of someone who knows how valuable they are.
This could be the start of something good!
You will never have to worry about how you look! I have a keen eye for detail, so you will always look your BEST, and there won't be anything distracting or detracting in your images. I'm watching out for every hair out of place, lipstick on your teeth, crooked ties, and people walking in the background!
Capturing all those carefully planned details and sincere moments that make your wedding day yours is my priority, but I wholeheartedly believe that you should live in the moments of your wedding day, so that you can remember them forever. I want you to be a part of your celebration with all the people you invited.
My unique posing process and ability to integrate seamlessly with your planner, vendor team, family, and guests allows me to provide a wide variety of all the gorgeous portraits you dream of while giving you plenty of time to actually ENJOY your party!
Once you book with me your photography worries are over and you can enjoy your wedding with peace of mind. Keep reading to learn more.
The way an image looks and how it makes you feel is what will grab your attention.
1. Quality Images. I use top of the line equipment and am skilled at creating true-to-life images that aren't too bright or too dark and the subjects are sharp and in focus.
2. Images that Illicit emotion. You want your images to connect you emotionally, so you remember how it felt, not just how it looked.
3. Natural, True-to-Life Images. Your images will reflect exactly how things looked on your wedding day. I avoid trendy styles and editing that won't be "in" 10 years from now. They are never over-edited or saturated with flash.
4. Consistency. What you see on my website and in my galleries is what you get. My editing process ensures that you'll get the quality and style of photos you're dreaming of.
1. Organized. I utilize a variety of scheduling and planning tools to stay organized and on track. You never have to worry about me forgetting something!
2. Prepared. A lot of unplanned things can happen on a wedding day. It is my job to be prepared for anything to happen, from tricky lighting to bad weather, and be flexible on the spot.
3. Skilled. I know how to use flattering angles and give clear directions so you feel comfortable and look your best in front of the camera. I use prompts, tell jokes, and maybe even dance with you to get genuine smiles and laughter. You will never feel awkward with me.
4. Knowledgeable. It isn't necessary for me to have photographed at your venue before. I know how to find the right light, avoid distracting backgrounds, and get dreamy portraits anywhere.
Your photographer needs to know what to do when things don't go as planned and be able to adjust on the spot.
Even a knowledgeable photographer can ruin the overall experience if there is lack of service.
1. Timely Communication. You will never be left to wonder what to expect. I stay in communication with you throughout the whole process.
2. Quick Turnaround. I have the fastest turn-around. My couples see their wedding gallery in just 2-3 weeks, sometimes even sooner!
3. Unique Experience. You need a photographer that doesn't just pile you in with all of the other couples they're photographing that year. I only accept 10-15 weddings each year so that you'll receive more attention and care each step of the way.
4. Personality. We'll be spending a lot of time together on your wedding day, so I want you to feel relaxed and comfortable. I'll be there to calm your nerves, give you space when you need it, and make sure you are enjoying your day!
WHEN YOU BECOME A STARGAZER COUPLE
The first step is making sure I am a great fit for you! It is just as important for you to love your photographer as it is their work. We will schedule a video chat or phone call, where we can get to know each other. I want to hear your vision for your special day and answer any questions you may have!
Let's Get To Know Each Other!
After you have signed the contract and a deposit has been paid, we can start planning your ENGAGEMENT SESSION! This is the best way for us to get to know each other. This is where I teach you my posing system and how I shoot, so your wedding day will be a breeze!
Wedding Photography Timeline
One month before the big day, you will receive a wedding questionnaire to help me learn about the details of the day. I will include a custom timeline, so we can ensure every portrait has a set time and place. We will also put together your family shot list so no one is forgotten and we get them done fast.
Your Wedding Day
The day we’ve all been waiting for is finally here! I will be with you from getting ready until the party dancing gets underway. My job is to capture all the special moments and offer whatever moral support you need. Your job is to soak it all in. My goal is to tell your story in a way that reflects everything about who you are. I create images you can FEEL when you look at them because your photographs should help you remember what it felt like on your wedding day, not just how it looked!
I am known for a FAST turnaround time. My full wedding galleries consisting of an average of 900 images or more, are delivered to you within three weeks of your wedding day. I deliver the high resolution images through an online gallery system where you can download, print, and share as much as you would like.
- Is friendly, outgoing, and likes to have fun
- Loves adventure
- Can’t wait to marry the love of her life
~ Loves bright, clean, and romantic images
-Wedding portraits are a priority
-Wants to remember all the little details
~ Will be dancing all night with her favorite people
~ Is willing to invest in the finer things
From the moment you become an official Stargazer Couple I am there for you through the entire process. The unique experience I create for you is centered around service and attention to detail. From styling and planning your engagement session to a natural posing process and timeline preparation...I am there to guide you through it all.
The Stargazer Wedding experience begins at $4200.
For a detailed outline of your investment, please contact. I will send you a customized proposal based on your needs.
To ensure that I offer the highest quality experience for all of my couples, I only accept a limited number of weddings each year.
We valued your ability to make us feel comfortable throughout everything, from the engagement photos to the wedding day. We were always worried that we would look awkward, but you hyped us up and made us laugh all the time! You were able to capture every single moment of our big day, even the small details. When I came into the house during the reception and you were already editing photos says enough! I could tell that you absolutely love what you do and just having a photographer that made taking photos for hours so easy was a plus! And the little gifts you give before and after the wedding were awesome too! You had everything under control and knew how to direct people in the right direction when it comes to photography. I would tell anyone on the fence to BOOK NOW before someone else does! We appreciated everything.
"HAVING A PHOTOGRAPHER THAT MADE TAKING PHOTOS FOR HOURS SO EASY WAS A PLUS!"
- Reanna + Mason
"from the personal and detailed email greeting to the amazing way they presented our wedding photos was perfect!"
Adam and I absolutely enjoyed working with Todd and Carianne! From the personal and detailed email greeting to the amazing way they presented our edited wedding photos was perfect! I HIGHLY recommend and will continue to use them in the future. Thank you guys!
- Denise & Adam
"WE CAN'T THANK YOU ENOUGH FOR HOW AWESOME OUR PICTURES TURNED OUT..."
Ya'll were so awesome and did so much for us. We can't thank you enough for how awesome our pictures turned out and all the support and love ya'll gave us. We can't wait for the time we can get together again, whether it's for fun or for more pictures!
- Britt and Cris
Having Stargazer Photo and Video was the best decision I made for my wedding. The photos are amazing from the engagement session and wedding. I also really appreciated the planning and help Carianne offered. It was priceless. Then the cherry on top is the beautiful personalities this team has that make you feel so comfortable.
"THE CHERRY ON TOP IS THE BEAUTIFUL PERSONALITIES THIS TEAM HAS THAT MAKE YOU FEEL SO COMFORTABLE"
- Mindy & Daniel
We can not say enough how thankful we are for these two PHENOMENAL photographers! They went above and beyond from the first day we met them and even AFTER the wedding!! Their organization skills were by far the best I've seen, which made our day so much easier. Their love and creativity truly show through their hard work and Carianne will surely keep your heart full of joy as her passion overflows, while capturing your precious memories. I would highly recommend them for your wedding, prom, maternity, engagement, family portraits, anything! Their work is amazing and we love all our pictures, seriously can't pick a favorite!
"They went above and beyond from the first day we met them and even after the wedding!"
- Briana & Chris
I couldn’t say enough good things about the people behind the camera of Stargazer photography & video! They did our engagement & wedding photography and were super sweet, helpful, & professional! I am so pleased with the quality, timing, & overall work I received. The pair definitely make you feel comfortable and are so accommodating, love these two. I wouldn’t hesitate to book with them for your next event!
"the pair definitely make you feel comfortable and are so accomodating"
-Veronica + Edgar
I would absolutely recommend Carianne if you are looking for a photographer who is passionate about her job, attentive to your needs, & makes you feel extremely comfortable. She is so organized and on top of everything. She pays attention to the big and small details. It was honestly like having a second day-of coordinator. She not only takes amazing pictures, but she also has an amazing energy that makes the whole experience exciting! If you love to laugh and feel joy, I would not miss booking with Carianne. My husband and I will cherish these photos for a lifetime.
"SHE HAS AN AMAZING ENERGY THAT MAKES THE WHOLE EXPERIENCE EXCITING!"
- Mikayla + Taylor
For a traditional wedding day, I need a minimum of 8 hours to capture the full story of your day and so you won't feel rushed. Coverage begins with bridal details and finishing touches of hair and makeup and continues until the dance party is underway.
Since I limit the number of weddings I book each year I am able to deliver your full gallery within 2-3 weeks! Printing is easy through your online gallery, but you are free to print wherever you choose. Albums are available for purchase upon request.
I use top of the line Canon gear. Here's what's in my bag:
* Canon R6 mirrorless camera body
* 100 mm macro lens (For ring shots and details)
* 28-70 mm zoom lens (My baby. It's on my camera almost the entire day)
* 85 mm prime lens (My go-to portrait lens, it's amaaaazzzziiing)
* 70-200 mm zoom lens (I don't use it often, but when I need to be far away, this guy gets the job done)
* I use 3 off-camera flashes to ensure bright, clean reception images
The engagement session is my free gift to you, it has no monetary value and therefore cannot be swapped or exchanged. The engagement is what allows us to get to know each other. When I arrive on your wedding day I feel more like a friend, not just someone you hired. The engagement session also makes a HUGE difference in how your wedding day portraits flow. I will already know how the two of you interact and which poses work best for you.
Abso-frickin-lutely!! PLEASE take me on an adventure with you! I will travel to the ends of the earth with you. Where are we going?
Because you WANT to!! Let’s face it, you are going to be with your photographer ALL DAY. This means you need to actually like them, TRUST them, and know that they are someone you would love being around! I guarantee there are other photographers with a similar style as mine, who may even be in the same price range, so what makes me different? ME! No one else can be me, or provide the signature experience I provide my clients. So, if you think you’d like hanging out with me (I am pretty fun) and you want a dynamic experience, then let’s be friends!